Why use Trace de Trail ?
As an organiser a large range of tools is available to you on Trace de Trail for working and presenting your competition routes. Certain functions have been specially conceived to answer your needs as organisers.
You can equally access advanced edition tools with which to work on your tracks, enrich your route with points of interest or even create alternatives (for various reasons) or reconnaissance trips. With Trace De Trail, you can also create specific maps for the organising team (positioning of volunteers, assistance/rescue access, etc.) or even share your private tracks with a restricted group of users. Lastly, you can access the label “official route” which allows you to promote your route on the web-site and which has a specific module for integrating in to your own web-site to present your route.
To know more, go to the page Specific tools for organisers
Trace De Trail gives great importance to the calculation of the distance and ascent/descent carried out on the web-site. For this, according to the origin of your data (readings from the terrain, manual track), we have developed specific tools, reserved for organisers, so as to optimise the calculations.
In the framework of the partnership between Trace De Trail and the ITRA (International Trail-Running Association), as a member of the ITRA, you can link your Trace De Trail page to your ITRA's organiser's page and freely access the tools specifically for organisers. If you are not a member of the ITRA, you can only access our tools specially for organisers by subscribing the Premium Organiser's offer. Do not hesitate to contact us at the following address : email@example.com.
To accompany you, Trace De Trail offers you three levels of service :
Offre Premium - des outils avancés à votre disposition
|Create a track from a gpx/kml file||✔||✔||✔|
|Choice of calculation method||-||✔||✔|
|Create a track in manual mode||✔||✔||✔|
|Create a new track from an existing track||-||✔||✔|
|Quota of private tracks||5||20||Unlimited|
|Share private tracks||-||✔||✔|
|Add points of interest (icons)||✔||✔||✔|
|Add points of interest (letters and figures)||-||✔||✔|
|Personalise the table of passage||✔||✔||✔|
|Personalise the altimetric profile||✔||✔||✔|
|Import points of interest from another track||-||✔||✔|
|Advanced editing tools||-||✔||✔|
|Add alternative routes||-||✔||✔|
|Label "official route"||Upon request||Direct access||Direct access|
|Photo gallery on track page||-||✔||✔|
|Emergency pack for competitions in TrailConnect||-||-||✔|
|Insertion of a map module on to a web-site||Simple module||Elaborate module||Elaborate module|
|Export profile points||-||✔||✔|
|Tariff||Free||50€ excl tax/yrfree forITRA members||200€ excl tax/yr|
✱ Online support allows you to have a support by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone to help you use the tools and to formulate your routes.
✱✱ The communication package includes the promotion of your competition via social networks (facebook / twitter), a newsletter published and a slide on the website's home page for 15 days.
To subscribe to the Premium Offer, contact us by email at go to this page
Key in-hand Offer – your routes ready to post on your web-site
With this offer, we formulate your routes and supply you with a 'key in-hand', ready to post on your own web-site.
Type of service available to you for each route :
- an interactive map integrated in to your web-site, via the intermediary of a complete map module (Iframe) : see an example of an insertion on a web-site
- the general map of your route in A4 pdf format: see an example of the map
- a detailed road-book in pdf format(optional): see an example of the road-book
The + of this offer :
- a tailored route, for a quality presentation (tracks and points of interest, altimetric profiles, tables of passage) ;
- interactive pdf formatted maps ;
- the offer includes access to the Premium offer tools.
Tariff : for a quote contact us by email email@example.com
Dedicated Page Offer – a web page specifically to present your route
We are offering to create a web page specially dedicated to the cartographic presentation of your route, in a complete and detailed manner. This page both shows your tracks to advantage and gives trail-runners the best information necessary for preparing their race.
The dedicated page includes :
- A view of all the routes, with interactive points of interest which highlight the main areas crossed. This general map will be enhanced with a photo gallery linked to the map (arriving in 2015).
- For each route :
- an interactive 2D and 3D map, with points of interest posted on each ;
- the possibility of adding reconnaissance and/or alternative routes ;
- the table of passages giving, for each point of interest, the intermediary and cumulative distances and ascents/descents ;
- a downloadable module allowing for the recuperation of all the information relating to the route : gpx files, profile in .jpg and .csv format, table of passages in .csv format, general map of the route in pdf format;
- a detailed road-book, section by section, viewable on line or downloadable (pdf)
- A special accompanying persons column (arriving in 2015) with themed interactive and .pdf format maps “ Where to see the runners?” “What to see and do during the race”.,
Note ! You can consult several dedicated pages by following this link.
The + of this offer :
- Promotion of you competition via social media, newsletter and slide-show on Trace de Trail's home page is included
- A tailored route, for a quality presentation ( tracks and points of interest, altimetric profiles, tables of passage)
- Dedicated responsive page : adapted for consultation via smartphones or tablets
- Personalised page according to your web-site's graphical standards
- French/ English/ Spanish version ( translation to another language can be added at your cost – file of around 2800 characters)
- Maps in shades of grey or colour
- 3D view with points of interest
- Optional posting of maps in 'full-screen'
- « Retractable » altimetric profiles
- Annual updates of your tracks and information are included in the price
- The page is gradually enriched by new features
- Offer includes access to the Premium Offer tools
Tariff : for a quote for an annual subscription, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org